Thursday 7 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

To E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E!

Wishing you good health and a prosperous New Year ahead...
That all your dreams, resolutions and ambitions will come through...
...with a little bit of hard work on your part, of course!:-)
After all, everything feels so much better when you are able to achieve your goals,
(no matter how big or small)
after some hard work and dedication...
My resolution is that I can make my little shop, a successful business venture for many years to come and hopefully seeing it grow...
Although it means that I must, and I will truly and fully dedicate myself to it, 100%!
And who knows, maybe even pass it down through the Moss generation,
although so far only J.Lee (who is our 9 year old)
has shown any interest in it,
and she always enjoys helping mummy after school,
by serving our costumers with a big friendly smile!:-)
In order for my goal to be achieved I have decided to not accept comments in my blog,
for an unlimited period,
as I`m finding it difficult to find time to read your posts
and subsequently leave you comments!I truly have appreciated every single one of your comments... and I think that`s only fair and considerate of my part if I was to reciprocate the favour...
And as my spare time is so limited at this moment, I`m not in the condition to visit you, as I would like!
I hope that you understand my reason... and thank you so much for your interest, support, friendship and love!

God Bless!