Thursday 13 August 2009

Daniel`s 7th Birthday

This is a post that I should have mentioned a week ago...
And it is a very special one too!
At exactly 10.20p.m on the 7th of August 2002... Only after 20 minutes of labour, a little ray of Sunshine was born on our than shabby dinning room floor.
From the moment I first set my eyes upon him... I knew I was in L.O.V.E... a special type of L.O.V.E... unconditional L.O.V.E!
This little man makes me laugh (most of the time), he is cheeky on his own special way, considerate and very caring.
Although he can also be a little terror sometimes... Can`t we all?:-)
To celebrate this momentous day in his life and ours, we decided to go to Disney World Paris!
(Sorry! Did I say Disney World?)
What I meant was the wonderful Blackpool Pleasure Beach!:-)
Which is only about 45 minutes drive to get to.
Okay, not quite as exciting, but for now it will do!

Anyway, we have now arrived!
Do you want to join us on celebrating Dani`s 7th birthday?Don`t forget to tighten your seat belts as we are going to have a fun filled bumpy day!
On the photos above, Dani got wet on the walking fountain, and on the first photo he looks really cute on the drying booth.The tooth fairy is yet to come! :-)Fancy going on this one?
No! We didn`t either! :-)
On the photos above, the birthday boy, at first didn`t know what to do... to get the car moving...
But with a little bit of help of the instructor, off he goes!
-Hurray! I`m having so much fun!
L.O.V.E this photo of our Nikki and Daddy queuing for the next big ride.
And this one also... of our beautiful J-Lee and Dani!

Thanks for coming along with us!

Your presence, made it even more memorable and we would like to invite you on our other many family outings...
Next on the agenda is the wonderful Lake District!

Please do leave a comment, so I know that you have stopped by, and vice-verse!
And a big thank you to you all, who have left such wonderful comments on the two previous posts... You sure know how to make someone feel W.E.L.C.O.M.E!:-)

Also on the next post, I will give a lovely TEA PARTY and you are invited!